Thursday, August 5, 2010

Be More, Do More!

Be more than a coach.

Be more than a tutor.

Be more than an assistant.

Be more than a participant.

Be more than what you are right now.

Doing more than what you need to do.

It is the best way to be happy and enjoy working.

I always feel accomplished to motivate students.

Even though shoutings are needed, it is worthwhile to go beyond in order for them to understand.

Be it kind methods or strict methods,

I will use both for them to learn.

I won't do anything to please my students.

I will do anything to make them learn well.

Make them burn and soothe them down.

Soothe them down and show them care.

Be their friends but be strict too.

Teens need care but need strict coach.

They always follow what adults do.

You be a monkey they follow.

You speak philosophy, they respect.

You shower praises, they enjoy.

I am a strict coach.

I always want best knowledges for my students.

I always need many ways to coach different students.

Each student is unique.

Do not always stick to the same old method, but your basics must be there.

No comments: