Saturday, December 18, 2010

Vegetarianism Bits

Finished a karaoke cum eating session with a group of like-minded people.

We enjoyed singing many oldies and classics. I love how all the powerful vocals sing!

I am so glad to have joined them.

I always learn something new when engaging in several activities with them.

I am still shy as I am rather new to the group.

New Year is coming. What about setting resolutions for a good start?

My New Year's Resolution shall be written down only when once I have settled down my thoughts.

I think they might bore some of you. *Laughing*

Next Saturday is Christmas Day.

Besides enjoying your Christmas, please share the joy to the people around you too.

Somehow I wish to stay at home.

Because only when we are in silence and peace, then we would be able to share our best wishes to all.

-----

To me, eating is one of the basics to live a life. We are what we eat. So we shall start with our food intake.

From now on, I will be eating only vegetarian food due to the habit I developed recently.

You may follow as you wish, but please do eat a balance diet and do not waste food.

Eat with appreciation and mindfulness.

Less salt, less sugar, less chilli, less fat, and the list goes on.

Since we, vegetarians, are not eating any meat, drinking soya milk and consuming seeds/beans are essential to get proteins.

I found out that vegetarian food will not make you feel legarthic after meal. I feel so much more alert aftermaths.

You may think eating vegetarian is a religion, don't tell me the cow or the goat is religious?

They only eat the greens. This shows that they never kill. Yet we kill them for food.

All animals have the rights to live like all of us, including insects.

May you be blessed with great health.

1 comment:

Chiropractor Moscow Pa said...

Very interesting! Had fun reading your blog! And I totally agree with "less salt, less sugar, less chilli, less fat..." It's always nice to eat healthy food. Cheers!

plantar fascitis scranton pa