Thursday, August 29, 2013

28th Birthday Message

Million thanks to all my friends, colleagues, and Family who have celebrated with me and send all kinds of greetings on the 27th August 2013. I will never forget this rare celebration with 3 cakes. Probably to replace those years which I never celebrate in the past.

First one was with a group of friends who arranged the cake very last min and with no decorations on it so there's no photo of it but I appreciate their heart. Second one was with people from Skateline and last one with my family.

This year I just feel like and want to celebrate my Birthday. I should appreciate myself for being born into this world, have learned so much things and have contributed to individuals and society. Of course this learning should be continuous given whatever situations that I'm in. Learning and realising are some of the things that make me feel happy and whole. ...

I would also like to thank all the people around me who have helped me to learn and realise my potentials.

28 years old marks the age whereby I started to learn that self appreciation, self love, self understanding, self confidence, self acceptance and self forgiveness are extremely important in order to advance in life.

Next I shall explore what are the negative emotions that have stopped me from loving myself in the past. Probably after going through this journey I will be able to look forward to share my realisations and findings in future!

No comments: