Thursday, January 9, 2014

Resolution 2014

I started a new blog at www.dayre.me/slalomangel. It's a mobile app for us to blog our daily lives. You can follow me.

Today I'm going to write about resolutions I want to achieve in Year 2014. Although I have been working on to achieve since last year, it should be a continuous journey from then. Till this year I am still working on it.

My resolutions are:
  • Improve my mindset.
  • Improve my communication skills.
  • Acquire knowledge of spiritual or metaphysic area.
  • Kickstart a career or business of my interest.
  • Meet and talk to more people.
  • Improve relationship with my family and myself.
  • Participate in sports activities that I love.
  • Practice gratitude.
  • Develop habits to read more and write more.
  • Let go of things I don't want anymore.
  • Let go of past and resentments.
  • Gain personal power and develop empowerment.
So what are your resolutions for 2014?

I have been following through most of the resolutions that I've listed down and I am truly grateful to have friends who are helping me to follow through. Having been able to do all these make my life meaningful.

What kind of person will I  become if I were to go through all this? I'm so looking forward to see all the improvements I will make in future.

There's no need to follow my footsteps and I don't expect you to do that. You have your own special journey that I don't know. Usually whatever you are doing now or going through now is supposed to enhance your unique learning journey.

You are special. Be authentic to yourself so your journey will become meaningful. If your resolution is to play hard, go ahead and enjoy yourself! That's part of your special journey. If your resolution is not to make any resolutions, go ahead too! No need to feel guilty. Because when you did not make any resolutions, you are following the flow of life.

Some of you might have formed some resolutions and never follow them. That's normal and I think there's no need for you to follow thoroughly unless you are getting very serious and raring to improve your life.

It's your life. It's all in your hand.

I hope Year 2014 will be a great year for the World and you!

No comments: