Friday, September 5, 2014

Painful Memories

I am on my journey towards self acceptance, and it's a tough one. Since I have chosen it, I will try my best to walk on it. I have a lot of downs ever since I started it. I never thought that I will be on this journey. Before that I was leading a happy life but now not so. Will I be able to accept what I will find? Pain and struggles are inevitable during this journey. Especially when I was triggered to recall the painful memories from the past.

There are days when I lost my confidence, lost my optimisms. I am willing to learn to acknowledge them and even accept that this is part of my life. There are days I am full of joy, I welcome this! Life is full of joy and pain. It is normal that we prefer joy more than pain. But after enduring pain, for many times, I'm starting to see pain in a different light. I still can't bear with the pain. I still cry because of the pain. This shows that I'm human!

After overcoming each pain each time, I felt better. I do not know the reasons why I have to endure all these pains right now, sooner or later the reasons will be revealed.

Sometimes, they are too painful that I don't wish to go through. Eventually I found the courage to stand up and face them. Yes, when the pain comes, it's normal to cry at first. I will always remember each time after crying, I will stand up and face the pain and find ways overcome it. It's not easy and it takes a lot of courage. Even to cry it also needs courage. I wish these tears flowed down will be worthwhile.

I'm glad this time I'm not facing the pain alone. I have people being there for me.

I still want to escape from the painful memories, I still can't accept that there are so much painful memories from my past. I wish that I am able to let go of all these painful memories, face the pain and be free!

No comments: